With a larger capacity and more body modifications than the Stage 3.5, this maximum street Stage 4 Powerstroke fuel injector by Unlimited Diesel with 300cc/200% Nozzles - will satisfy those craving big street horsepower while still being streetable. Fuel pressure should be checked also to ensure at least 60 psi. Custom tuning required for optimal performance. Fits 1994-2003 7.3L Ford Powerstoke diesel engines.
*** THESE ARE SINGLE SHOT INJECTORS, CUSTOM TUNING IS REQUIRED ON ALL 1999-2003 MODEL YEARS***
Each Unlimited Diesel Performance Powerstroke fuel injector:
- Includes NEW Tungsten coated Plunger & Barrel assemblies
- Inlcudes NEW Nozzles
- Has o-rings replaced, and new nozzle springs installed
- Solenoids are all inspected for proper resistance
- Cores thoroughly cleaned using a Pro Ultrasonics cleaning unit for a super clean injector body.
- Injector clearances reset to proprietary specs
- Is bench tested at a full range of RPMS and oil pressures
- Is backed by Unlimited Diesel's limited lifetime warranty
Common Issues that require Powerstroke fuel injector replacement:
- Plugged Nozzles
- Blowby from Nozzle Pintle
- Scored Plungers and Barrels
- Broken Plunger Spring
- Broken Nozzle Spring
- Blown Internal Orings
- Blown External Orings
- Scored Poppet Valves
- Worn Armature Clearances
- Armature contacting solenoid
- Loose adapter plate screws
- Loose armature screw
- Shorted/open solenoid
*Fuel injectors are sold in sets of 8. We use ONLY New Alliant Power External Orings, beware of cheap orings. We have had multiple customers call us with competitor products using inferior orings that have failed.
Core charge will be refunded provided your existing Powerstroke injectors do not have any external damage and are rebuildable.
Under no circumstances will any injector cores be accepted that are shipped via United States Postal Service. There is a $50 per day late fee for cores returned after 21 days. Cores must be injectors that are in good physical condition, are rust free, and have not been burned or externally damaged. Cores that have been subjected to any alternative or "Bio" fuels will not be accepted as good cores. Any injector received that is disassembled or missing parts will not be accepted as a good core. There is a $50.00 charge per damaged solenoid. Cores should be returned in original packaging to avoid damage.