The Scan Tool package consists of:
- AutoEnginuity's software
- AutoEnginuity's OBD-II vehicle interface (ST06)
- USB 2.0 interface and cable -User Guide
- Quick Installation Guide-Available with English, Spanish and German languages-
- Can be used on all OBDII Compliant Vehicles - Window Computer is required for hardware
The package that we offer is the Enhanced Bundle that is for all Ford vehicles. It will allow you to run the common tests on your Powerstroke that can only be done with a fully enabled scanner such as AE.AutoEnginuity's Scan Tool is a hardware and software combination for Windows 8, Windows 10 operating system. Not supported by tablet operating systems or OS X except for Microsoft Surface.
AutoEnginuity's Scan Tool was designed to be as easy to learn—as it is powerful. Scan Tool comes with an automated installation process, a complete and comprehensive User Guide, and an easy-to-use interface. You won't have to spend valuable time learning another piece of software, you can focus on what's important—servicing the vehicle.
What AutoEnginuity's Scan Tool can do:
- Save, print, read and clear Stored and Pending P, U, B, and C Trouble Codes. Supporting P0 - P9 generic and manufacturer specific codes (including the new lettered codes (e.g., P06A0)
- The largest manufacturer specific trouble code library of all PC/PDA-based scan tools (30,000+)
- Read and clear Freeze Frame data
- View live vehicle sensors in a meter, graph, or grid format
- View oxygen sensor live data and test results
- View all 11 Inspection/Maintenance systems and Mode 6 data
- Unlimited logging of live vehicle sensors in TXT, XML, or CSV (1ms logging accuracy)
- Playback your data logs for offline analysis
- Run and query specific component and system tests
- Support for generic and enhanced bi-directional tests
- View generic and manufacturer enhanced data on the same tool
- English or Metric (SI) units of measure supported
- Configure your sensors' ranges, scaling value, audible alert triggers, units, and sampling rate
- Savable configurations. Set up the interface to suit your preferences and save it so you never have to do it again
- Supports 1996 and newer passenger vehicles, whether it be domestic, Asian, or European. SAE interfaces: J1850 (PWM and VPM), ISO-9141-2, ISO-14230 [KWP2000], and CAN [11bit and 29bit] with the addition of your chosen bundle.
Something we offer that the others don’t:
- True Plug-n-Play USB 2.0 interface
- Factory scan tool options available
- All generic scan tools can only access the powertrain, no matter what SAE Modes (J1979/J2190) they use for communication. With our expansions, you can access dozens of systems (ABS, transmission, GEM, SRS/Airbags, Instrument Cluster, etc.) generic scan tools can't even see. This gives you access to thousands of sensors and dozens of bi-directional controls/system tests. Click here to see our enhanced support for Ford, GM, Chrysler Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, BMW, Land Rover, Honda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Porsche, Mercedes, Hyundai/Kia, Jaguar , and Audi.
- Optional enhanced expansions allow you to communicate with vehicles like the Powerstroke, Duramax, and Cummins diesels
- Bi-directional support. You have the ability to initiate system and component tests
- Mode 6 support. If a system test fails, now you can see the results from the failing component; not just the system. Our Mode 6 data is fully translated so you don't have to waste hours looking the scale and definitions
- Mode 9 support. Full ECM information including CAL, CVN, and VIN reporting
- Support for CAN and even the CAN 6x Mode
- Support for the new extended sensor list (233 sensors--supporting the SAE J1979 May 2007 additions)
- ALL the OBD-II vehicle interfaces in a single cable, rugged case. This is a savings of hundreds of dollars over the competitors' unit
*Return Requests are only honored for DOA equipment as a warranty on electronic items. All sales are final.
*Note: F450/F550/F650/F750 are not light duty trucks and will have limited or no support.
*This scan tool does not have the capability to perform a regen nor program any vehicle modules.