2011-2016 FORD 6.7L POWERSTROKE HOT SIDE
The AFE 46-20148-B BladeRunner Hot Side Intercooler Pipe for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is a direct replacement for your factory hot side intercooler pipe. Built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing, this intercooler pipe outflows your factory pipe by 20%!
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
The intercooler tube utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. This intercooler tube fits with the OEM intercooler.
A unique laser-cut AFE Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Increases Horsepower & Torque
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tubes By Up To 20%
- Replacement Tubes For Hot Side Of The Intercooler
- Constructed Out Of 3" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Powder-Coated Textured-Black For Heat Resistance & Long-Life
- Incorporates Billet Aluminum Factory Style Quick Connect For Secure Installation
- Includes High-Temp Couplings & High Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Couplings Constructed Out Of Heavy-Duty High-Temp 5-PLY Polyester For Heat-Resistance & Durability