The Mishimoto MMICP-F2D-11KBK Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke increases reliability, durability and performance. This Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit upgrades both the factory hot and cold pipes at the same time! The pipes are constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish and eliminate restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. The engineers at Mishimoto designed CNC-machined quick-disconnect flanges that includes an O-ring & spring clip and IAT sensor housing to allow for an easy install in less than two hours.
This intercooler pipe and boot kit is direct fit, retaining all factory emissions components and does not require the use of a tuner. This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.
To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke Performance Primary Radiator. It is made in the USA and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- DuraCore Silicone Boots
- Includes Both Hot & Cold Side
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt Clamp
2.75 (Hot-Side Turbo Section)
3.0 (Hot-Side Intercooler Section)
3.0 (Cold-Side Intercooler Section)
3.5 (Cold-Side Butterfly Valve Section)
(1) 2.75 Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
(5) 3.25 Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(1) 3.5 Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
(1) 4.0 Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
Boot 1: 2.75 to 3.00
Boot 2: 3.00
Boot 3: 3.00"
Boot 4: 3.00" to 3.50"
(2) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange, O-Ring, and Spring Clip
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC IAT Sensor Housing
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore Technology
(8) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The factory O-ring must be removed from the factory pipe and installed in the Mishimoto CNC-machined factory-style coupling in order to create a proper seal.
27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all Mishimoto T-Bolt and Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).