2011-2016 FORD 6.7L POWERSTROKE (HOT & COLD SIDE)
The AFE 46-20144-B BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe Kit for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke makes it easy to upgrade the intercooler pipes in your truck. This kit includes both the hot and cold side intercooler pipes and outflows your factory components by up to 32%!
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. The tubes also come equipped with two billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapters that works with the OEM intercooler.
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style
- Bolt-On Kit Fits With OEM Intercooler
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tubes Up To 32%
- Increased Horsepower & Torque: 8HP & 21TQ
- Constructed From 3" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Replacement Tubes For Both Hot & Cold Side Of Intercooler
- Powder-Coated Wrinkle-Black For Heat Resistance & Long-Life
- Includes High-Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Incorporates Two Billet Aluminum, Factory-Style Quick-Connects For Secure Installation
- Couplings Constructed From Heavy-Duty High-Temp 5-PLY Polyester For Heat-Resistance & Durability