99-03 E SERIES VAN 7.3L
This Driven Diesel "Fuel Bowl Delete" Regulated Return Kit brings all of the benefits of our popular regulated return kits to the 99-03 Powerstroke E-SERIES VANS. Just like the kits for Super Duty Pickups, this kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. In addition, the "Bowl Delete" feature of this kit also removes the difficult to access and restrictive fuel filter bowl, eliminating common and annoying leaks, improving fuel flow to the heads and cutting fuel filter service time significantly.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, eliminating fuel delivery and noise issues associated with "Deadhead Fuel Rails" and ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND one of our Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
The most commonly reported results from the installation of an Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit are:
• Quieter Engine Operation
• Improved Throttle Response
• Increased Power Output
• Increased Fuel Economy
• Fits with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Applications
• High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator **
• Custom Machined Fuel Bowl Delete Block **
• 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used at High Temperature / Tight Radius Rear Locations *
• High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering *
(Black Covering Prevents Abrasion Damage to Hoses and Surrounding Parts)
• Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket **
• Custom T-304 S.S. Fuel Bowl Delete Block Mounting Bracket **
• Custom Driven Diesel Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
• All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
• Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
• NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
BIO-DIESEL NOTE: While we've taken steps to significantly improve the bio-diesel compatibilty of our fuel system kits, we still recommend bio concentrations of B20 or less. Higher concentrations can negatively impact the glues used to assemble most fuel filter elements.