The AFE 46-40124 BladeRunner Ported Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifolds is a durable replacement for your 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke. These ported ductile iron manifolds will reduce pressure loss to your turbocharger for increased performance and improve throttle response. The manifolds are compatible with all factory equipment including AC lines, heat shields, and EGR cooler, for a true bolt-on upgrade.
CNC Machined Ports:
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports CNC machined to match the factory ports. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising the integrity of gasket sealing for a leak-free seal.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- Improves Performance
- Durable Cast Ductile Iron Construction
- Increases Airflow By 5% Over The OEM Manifold
- CNC Machined Ports Match The Factory Port Openings
- Up-Pipe Mounting Hardware Included For Hassle Free Installation
- Compatible With Factory Equipment Which Allows For Easy Installation